How to Apply
First Time FAFSA Applicants
- Apply to ICC
- Apply for a Federal Student Aid account (dependent students parents must apply as well)
Students must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year you wish to receive financial aid.
ICC’s school code is #006753
The application process begins on October 1 and the priority deadline for ICC is March 1. FAFSA applications completed by March 1 will have priority consideration for the FSEOG and FWS Grants.
Random Selection For Verification
Approximately four days after you have submitted your FAFSA to the federal processor, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) via e-mail. Some applications are selected for verification, which is indicated on your Student Aid Report, and the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number on your SAR may be flagged with an asterisk (*).
- ICC will verify your information provided to FAFSA.
- You will receive an email notification to your ICC student email letting you know to check your MyICC To-Do list.
- You must submit documents on your To-Do list before ICC can continue processing your application.
- Your file will be reviewed and completed.
- You will receive a financial aid award notification in your ICC email.