Military & Veterans

Thank you for your service! We want to help with your transition from military to civilian and student life.

Whether you have completed your service and are enrolling for the first time, interrupted your education to serve and are now returning, or began your studies elsewhere and are transferring to ICC, we’ll be here for you to make the most of your educational experience.

In order to utilize VA educational benefits, the first step is to research your eligibility of benefits and apply online through one or more of the following educational programs:

After completing the application for the program(s) you are eligible for, you will receive a certificate of eligibility (COE) letter and/or approval letter. At that point, you can then move forward with requesting to use your VA educational benefit(s) at ICC.

How to Request Your Veteran Educational Benefit

A school must certify your enrollment each term before benefit payments are released. In order to complete this task, we ask students to complete the “Request for VA Benefits” eForm through their MYICC student portal AFTER they have registered for classes. Once registered, complete the eForm by following the steps of:

  1. Log into Your MYICC student portal
  2. Navigate to the eForms WorkCenter under Financials
  3. Select “Add Veterans Benefit Request” and complete & electronically sign eForm

Request for Veterans Benefits

Have you registered for courses?
Plan on using VA benefits?

MyICC Login

Honoring Illinois’ Fallen

Illinois Central College honors the Illinois Flag Display Act in accordance with the State of Illinois. Accordingly, the college flies the flag of the United States of America and the Illinois state flag at half-staff from sunrise to sunset on the day of the funeral of every fallen Illinois soldier and the two days preceding that day.

A Message from Our President to Veterans

Additional Resources

Veteran’s Services

  • Tue-Thu: 9 am – 2 pm