The Transfer Center prepares students for a successful transfer to a four year institution. The center has a variety of resources available to provide students with pertinent transfer information. In addition, the center hosts visits by representatives from four year institutions. Each fall semester, the Transfer Center sponsors Transfer Day, which brings representatives from a variety of public and private four year colleges and universities to campus.
Events calendar here??
†Program Specific Transfer Guides
- Eastern Illinois University – Music Education (Instrumental)
- Eastern Illinois University – Music Education (Vocal)
- University of Illinois at Chicago – Registered Nurse to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- University of Illinois at Springfield — Accountancy
- University of Illinois at Springfield — Business Administration
- University of Illinois at Springfield — Business Administration Management
- University of Illinois at Springfield — Economics
- University of Illinois at Springfield — Management Information Systems
- University of Illinois at Springfield — Management Information Systems (Healthcare)
Private, Not-for-profit Institutions
American Academy of Art
Columbia College Chicago
Concordia University Chicago
Flashpoint, a campus of Columbia College Hollywood
Illinois Institute of Technology
Illinois Wesleyan University
Lake Forest College
Lakeview College of Nursing
Lincoln Christian University
Loyola University of Chicago
Moody Bible College
Morrison Institute of Technology
National Lewis University
National University of Health Services
North Central College
North Park University
Olivet Nazarene University
Robert Morris University-Illinois
School of the Art Institute Chicago
St. Augustine College
St. Francis Medical Center College of Nursing
St. Johns College
St. Xavier University
Trinity Christian College
Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Trinity International University
University of Chicago
University of St. Francis
VanderCook College of Music
† Program Specific Transfer Guides
Private, For-profit Institutions
Ambria College of Nursing
American InterContinental University
Out of State Institutions
Calumet College of Saint Joseph (IN)
Colorado Technical University (CO)
Columbia College (MO)
Ferris State University (MI)
Franklin University (OH)
Lindenwood University (MO)
Missouri Baptist University (MO)
University of Phoenix (AZ)
Upper Iowa University (IA)
Westminster College (MO)
Big 12 Universities
Indiana University Bloomington
Michigan State University
The Ohio State University
Penn State University
University of Iowa
University of Maryland, College Park
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
University of Michigan
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Big 10 Universities
Iowa State University
University of Kansas
Kansas State University
University of Oklahoma
Oklahoma State University
Texas Christian University
University of Texas at Austin
Texas Tech University
West Virginia University
The iTransfer website and the Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI) transferable General Education Package (GECC) assists students with planning ahead for a successful transfer of higher education coursework within Illinois.
Transferology is a nation-wide network designed to help students explore their college transfer options.
Information you need to transfer from an Illinois community college to an Illinois 4-year institution.
State lawmakers created the ISAC to ensure that financial considerations did not prevent Illinois students from realizing their postsecondary educational goals.
CollegeSource, Inc. has been creating information technology solutions for higher education since 1971. More than 2,000 institutions and millions of users worldwide utilize CollegeSource products for degree audit, academic planning, and transfer articulation.
Research all aspects of college transfer and assess whether it is the right choice for you based upon the transferability of your course history.
PICU has prepared a full list of participating institutions where you can find more information about the college’s admission policies and transfer resources.
- Bradley University
- Bradley University — ICC to Bradley University Transfer Guides
- Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Eureka College
- Greenville College — Digital Media/Graphic Design
- Illinois State University — Arts Technology
- Illinois State University — Graphic Communications
- Illinois State University — Mennonite College of Nursing
- Methodist College — Health Science
- Methodist College — Registered Nurse to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Olivet Nazarene University — Nursing
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale — AES to Civil Engineering
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale — ICC Articulation and Evaluation
- University of Illinois at Campaign/Urbana — ICC Pathway to Illinois — Pathway Form
- University of Phoenix
- University of St. Francis — Dental Hygiene to Healthcare Leadership
- University of St. Francis — Emergency Medical Services to Healthcare Leadership
- University of St. Francis — Nursing to Healthcare Leadership
- University of St. Francis — Radiologic Technology to Healthcare Leadership
- University of St. Francis — Respiratory Therapy to Healthcare Leadership
- University of Wisconsin Stout — Graphic Communications
- Western Illinois University — Fire Administration
- Western Illinois University — Fire Science
- Western Illinois University — Graphic Communication
- Western Illinois University — Music Business
- Western Illinois University — Psychology
Guarenteed Transfer Admission Programs
Evaluation of Transfer Credit Policy
Official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education. A transcript is only considered official if it meets the following criteria:
- Mailed directly to ICC from the issuing institution.
- Sent to ICC electronically through a secure service provider, such as Parchment, Credentials, National Student Clearinghouse, etc.
- Brought into Enrollment Services in the unopened, original, and sealed envelope it was issued in.
Have transcripts sent to:
Illinois Central College
ATTN: Enrollment Services
1 College Dr.
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001
Some academic programs have specific requirements for submitting transcripts and test scores for admission. Check with your advisor for more information.Visiting Students who have prior college course work from an accredited 4-year institution may email an unofficial copy of their transcript.
Evaluation of Transfer Credit
The transcript evaluation process takes approximately 4 weeks to complete. During peak enrollment periods, additional time may be required. Please note only credits that will be used for your current program(s) of study are added to your academic record at ICC.
Students interested in receiving credit from college level coursework should have their official transcripts sent directly to ICC as early as possible after completing the ICC application. Once ICC receives the official transcript, it is evaluated in the order in which it is received. Information regarding evaluation results are available within the student’s eServices account. Once logged in, select Transfer Credit: Report from the other academic drop down menu under the Academics section of the Student Center. You will receive notification via email to your ICC email address once the evaluation is complete. Keep in mind that only credits transfer; individual grades earned at another institution will not be factored into your ICC cumulative grade point average.
Transfer of credit may be considered for lower division coursework that has been successfully completed from the following categories of academic institutions:
Degree-granting public, private, nonprofit, two- and four-year institutions in the United States conferred by the Higher Learning Commission, and/or parallel accrediting agencies in other regions of the United States.
Non-United States Institutions
Institutions that hold regional accreditation through the home country’s Ministry of Education to award professional degrees, certificates and licensures. Course work from non-United States institutions must be evaluated by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency such as World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
Credit achieved through military training or examination may be considered for transfer according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services by ACE.